Wednesday, November 01, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMSKI!!!!



*sings the Happy Birthday song to my most favorite roommate* Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday! Happy birthday! Happy birthday to you!!!!

Pasensya na ninakaw ko lang yung pic mo dun sa blog mo, ala akong iba e hehehe ^_^0

Anyways, spent the day going to mass early in the morning to beat the crowd of mass-goers. Then mom and I went to the public market to buy some yellow chrysanthemums coz the flowers we bought yesterday weren't enough for the number of pots I needed to arrange.

Oh okay... they weren't ceramic pots per se. Mom refused to allow me to use the ceramic pots we had so I ended up cutting the bottom of empty 2L cola bottles hehehe... di naman halata e kasi natakpan naman ng mga leaves and flowers, tapos di pa masakit sa loob if nakawin ng iba.

So I ended up arranging five 'pots', two of which were small candle holders made from the bottom of Magnolia Fresh Milk plastic bottles mweheheheh ^_^

Why-oh-why do I keep forgetting to take pictures of these things anyway?! *sigh* In any case, it took me till around noon to finish the arrangements. Ate My and I then went to the cemetery to place them at my grandparents' and sister's gravestone.

Haaaay... my sister Elaine would have been 23 last October 30 if she didn't die. Ah well.

Went home again, had lunch with the nextdoor cousins (the twins). Took another shower, got dressed again and went back to the cemetery with mom for the 'vigil' which didn't take very long because a fight broke out in the cemetery between some gangs wearing all black ensembles and mom got nervous about staying there thinking the fighting might get worse so we went home earlier than planned.

The flesh between my right thumb and index finger hurts from cutting the thick stems of those blasted assorted flowers. The pair of scissors I used weren't that sharp anymore so it took some effort to cut those things *sigh* It was worth the effort anyway coz the flower arrangement turned out nicely (nagyabang daw hahahah!!!)

So that's how I spent All Saint's Day ^_^ Hope you all had a good day, minna!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home