Thursday, January 25, 2007

HBO turns 'Fire' into fantasy series: Cabler acquires rights to Martin's 'Ice'

HBO turns 'Fire' into fantasy series

Saw Charles A. Tan's blog post about it, had to see the darned article for myself and now I am veritably cackling and howling with glee! I just can't wait for HBO to air the TV version of George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire!!! I will bloody catch every last one of those episodes, watch them with baited breath, and SQUEAL like a regular fangirl the moment I see the opening credits wahahahahhahahahahah!!! I'm just sooooo excited about this! Why? Coz I LOVE those darned books!!! Wonder who they'll get as Dany? Wow, she has to be young but strong coz that character's HARD to portray what with all she went through. And Jon! And Jaime! And Tyrion! And Arya!!! Those are my favorite characters in the book. You'd understand if you'd read them. They're just totally cool! Hope the actors they cast for each of those five characters at least fit the way I see them in my mind.

I can't wait!!! WAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^______________^

1 Comments:

At Sat Jan 27, 03:43:00 PM 2007, Blogger ana said...

RoDCon is on the 3rd and 4th of February, Intercontinental Hotel Makati, 9AM to 8PM.

Try mo punta na rin ^__^ Pre-reg tickets 300 for 2 days but if you buy them on 1 Feb, it'll be 500 for the 2 days. Tickets available at Powerbooks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home