Saturday, February 10, 2007

Finally Felt Like Posting Something Other Than Online Quizzes

If you ask me what I've been up to since the start of the year, the main theme of my answer would be review-related. So that's basically it. I've been studying for the board exam on June. But I do take breaks.

For example, I watched Eragon and Curse of the Golden Flower a while back. Didn't like Eragon very much. The movie made me remember why I didn't get myself a copy of the book and its sequel in the first place when I saw them on sale at NBS. Wish I kept my 100php in my wallet.

CotGF was slightly better. Maybe because it took a bit more time for me to understand what the hell was going on and what in blazes was going to happen. Eragon's story is just so cliche that I could have related the entire story without watching the thing and still have gotten the whole plot right. *sigh* Nasasayangan talaga ako sa binayad ko dun.

Something curious though... for some reason I can't help but feel like I've watched the actor who played Crown Prince Wan (Lie Yu) on some other film before. Googled his profile and got a list of the previous work he's done and so far couldn't remember watching any of them, so it makes me wonder why he looks so freakishly familiar that my first thought upon seeing him onscreen was, "Hey, I know this guy!" Knowing in the sense that I've meet him before somewhere somehow. I know I haven't, so why this weird sense of familiarity? Odd ne? Too lazy to look for a decent pic of him so if you want to just google his name or something, but please help me out? Maybe you've seen him in a film or series or commercial or whatever that's been shown here in the Phils? Anything to help make me understand why he looks so darned familiar? Onegai?

1 Comments:

At Sat Feb 10, 05:58:00 PM 2007, Blogger ana said...

That's Jay Chou, di ba? The singer/actor... he played the lead role in the live action movie of Initial D.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home