Thursday, May 17, 2007

Impulsive Buying

I just bought a moleskine sketchbook online from avalon.ph.

It's supposed to be:
Brand New & Sealed in Original Plastic
100 Plain Pages
5 x 8 1/4" (13x21cm)
Top Quality, Heavy Acid Free Paper
Expandable Inner Pocket
Attached Page Marker Ribbon
Elastic Secure Closure Cord
Market/Original Price: P1,200.00 up


Impulsive, too much? Maybe.

I'm not paying the original price. It's only 600 pesos (plus shipping fees) at avalon. I mean, 600+ pesos for one lousy sketchbook seems a bit too much if I consider all the starving children out there... *starts to feel guilty*

But then I've wanted to have this kind of sketchbook since forever!!! Been looking for a place to buy it but couldn't find any, especially since I didn't know what the hell it was called until Charles posted it in his LJ today. I've always always wanted to buy something like this so it isn't really impulsive of me to buy it like that, doncha think? I mean, it's not like I just bought it out of the blue without any reason and years of rationalization before doing so, right?

I'm soooooo excited! Can't wait till I get it in the mail!!! *dances around in glee*

I still feel slightly guilty though ^_^0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home