Sunday, January 30, 2011

Another Day... just updating on what's been happening to me lately

Wow! January's nearly over?! Barely felt it pass.

Really should stop spending so much, but in fairness my big purchases are truly really genuine necessities that I couldn't live without. They're both technically health related and preventive measures.

First big purchase this month was a new pair of glasses with transition lenses. Apparently my eyes got better and the current glasses I'm using now are too strong thereby giving me migraines. Hopefully I get rid of the headaches after I adjust to wearing the new ones which I have yet to get from OPSM coz it takes a week to order them. Ah well... there goes nearly 800 dollars @~@

Second big purchase were the Arbonne products (a day cream, night cream, neck cream, sun screen, eye cream, and body lotion) which would be absolutely good for my skin, (hopefully) preventing fine lines and wrinkles from developing. Hahahah, yeah. I'm using anti-ageing stuff. The same stuff I tease my mom about using. Then again in fairness my mom's skin looks waaaay younger than her actual age (coz she rarely uses makeup and always uses moisturizers), so I figure might as well invest on something really good to use for my skin. Will try the Arbonne products and I'll see if I feel any improvements. They're supposed to come in the mail this coming week. Can't wait :)

*sigh* I may need to start coloring my hair early... I'm noticing more and more white hairs. I don't pull them out. I just don't want to. But one sticks out rather prominently on the top of my head (coz it's still too short) and reminds me too often that I'm already 30 y/o... makes me wanna pull it out lolz

Gah... this post is becoming too vain, if not yet lolz.... good news though is that I can reschedule my Wicked ticket and watch it sometime March. Whew! Can't wait~! :)

Hooked on listening to Rent (musical), and reading Traci Harding novels.

Back to school. Doing Org28 on Mondays, placement at Tweed Super Sports Centre on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (and possibly Thursdays but that depends on my work roster), and the rest of the week at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home