Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blind dates and other disappointments

Went to a blind date yesterday. The very first one I went to. It went generally well but I'm just not into the guy I met *shrug* too different in interests, I guess. I kinda found Seika-chan's reaction funny when I told her about it the day before. I think she was more excited about it than I was *lolz* I did follow her advise about dressing up a bit, but since I didn't want to look too made up I just went with what was comfy. I did wear a dress, so Tin peace tayo ha! *lolz* it's funny coz I think I hit it off more with that guy I rode the bus going to pacific fair with than with the guy I had a blind date with heheheh... ah well *shrug*

I wouldn't be watching Wicked on the 15th as I planned. The show got canceled because of the floods in Brisbane. Safety first. Even if they opened QPAC on the 15th I'd probably opt not to go anyway coz I'd fear trudging through the flooded streets of South Brisbane just to get to the Lyric theater. I'd probably get a reschedule for my tickets. Well, at least I'm hoping to get rescheduled because I REALLY want to watch the show. Worst case scenario would be to get a refund. But it's easy to reschedule me coz I'm watching it by myself. M.G. was supposed to watch it with me but I didn't know what his sched was so I never got to buy his tickets for him. Guess I should ask him if he still wants to go if the show reopens anytime soon and if we could still get tickets.

1 Comments:

At Tue Oct 25, 01:57:00 AM 2011, Anonymous Tim Miller said...

Blind dates are the worst. I've never had one go well.

Tim
http://fitness-training-guide.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home