Tuesday, December 24, 2002

Watching a live concert of Gackt on WOWOW while my mom went to church for the Christmas mass. We’ll both go to the one at 10 o’clock later together as well. To say my mom is religious is kind of an understatement, I guess. She gets easily pissed off at me when I don’t go to mass, which I find exasperating at times, but heck, I’ve learned to live with it.

It’s almost Christmas, just a few more hours. In my opinion, there’s a lot more hype about Christmas Eve than the actual Christmas day here in our place. Everything goes kinda quiet on Christmas morning, maybe on account that most people are still asleep having been awake all night. Maybe.

This is another year that we’d spend Christmas not having my dad with us. I hope next year would be different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home