Thursday, May 22, 2003

What the hell was wrong with my driving today?! For the first time during all my so-far successful driving lessons, I almost hit a fricking wall AND I bleeding stalled in the middle of the bloody flaming road!!! Talk about a Faye-experience. Good thing my instructor’s really good and alert. Emphasis on the alert part. And fast in reacting.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!

Oh bloody flaming hell!!!

*continues ranting for ten solid minutes*

okay. That’s over and done with. I just hope I don’t bleeding do that again next time. Screw next time, let’s make that NEVER. NEVER! NEVER!!! It’ll never happen, ever. Nor will anything worse ever happen. Nope. At least I hope not.

For some reason I felt somewhat nervous today, totally unlike the usual mindset I was in during my other previous classes.

I’ll stop thinking about that now.

What else is new with me? Absolutely nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home