Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Seven hours.

Seven boring hours.

Seven long excruciatingly painful hours of getting my hair relaxed.

Well, the end result looks like a combination of the straightness of Mei Zhuo’s hair plus the length and style of Simon’s hair (both guys from F4). Ack!!! And considering I was wearing really baggy clothes – large t-shirt, baggy jeans and sneakers - when I had my hair cut today, I wasn’t that surprised when people started looking at me oddly when I got out of the salon. They must think I’m a MG fanatic having my hair done like this… the heck, I’m not! Not that I don’t like MG, it’s just that all the hype is turning me off.

Gawds, can you believe it?! What the hell is up with my hair?! I don’t like it looking like this! I’ve been told it looks nice but jeez, that was the hairdresser and my mom telling me so; they’re SUPPOSED to tell me it looks nice, god dammit!!!

Girls, why the hell do we do this to ourselves?! How come guys don’t get that criticized if their hairdo’s a fricking mess?! It’s just hair!

Ok, fine. Hair’s supposed to be the crowning fricking glory or something like that. But it doesn’t end there!

I haven’t even started about the whole clothes, make up, shoes, accessories, and everything else that pertains to how we NEED to a certain look just to project a kind of appearance that would make society think we’re respectable people. What the hell?

I know first impressions are important and all, and God knows I’ve been guilty several times of forgetting a person’s name if he or she doesn’t make a strong first impression on me, but heck whatever happened to actually getting past the looks and getting to know the bleeding person behind the wacky hairdo, the not-so-crisply ironed clothes, the mud-spluttered shoes, etc. These people have their own stories to tell and we’re all missing out on learning about what they know, what knowledge they can impart just because we don’t deem them as worthy of our time because of the way they look. How do we know that unlike some kikay person who has hours to primp in front of a mirror that these not-so-presentable people need to spend those hours working just so they could continue to live?

Okay, where the hell did I go with this rant? I’ll stop now.

Back to me though… I MISS MY LONG HAIR!!! I never thought I’d say that. But I DO miss it. Ahh… to be able to tie my hair in a ponytail or put it in a long thick braid to trail behind me…

I wanna go back to Fix and KILL that blasted stupid no-excuse-for-a-hair-dresser homosexual who cut my hair wrong back in February. He or she or IT started this. IT gave me this problem. My bleeding hair hasn’t grown longer than an inch since then… argh!

Do I sound as vain to you now as I do with myself?

Whatever. I still wanna kill that homo. Not that I have anything against gay people. They’re people. But that @(%#! person…!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, as I said: whatever. Can't really doanything about this except wait it out till it grows longer...

so meanwhile, took another quiz. don't you just love quizilla?

25 forever cool
My Inner Age

brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home