Saturday, October 11, 2003

I was sitting on my bed, studying my handouts in philo when I felt the room shake.

EARTHQUAKE!!!

Funny that I just sat there wondering whether I should look for cover like what they taught us at school. All I really did was sit it out, staring at a glass of water, waiting for the room to stop moving. I was actually enjoying the experience. It’s my second earthquake. First one was about just a couple of years ago…don’t really remember when. I know it isn’t the 1990, or was that 1991, quake. Didn’t even feel that. Why? Well, I was riding a jeepney at the time and we simply didn’t notice.

I remember thinking about my friends and family during the quake today. Wondered where they were. So…

WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?! Are you safe? Hope you all are.

Heck, I’m becoming a worrywart.

Dammit.

***

Awww… Flash is afraid of being alone. Poor sap. I like him amongst the JL, him and the Bat. Flash makes me think of Genrou. Nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home