Sunday, October 05, 2003

I am so relieved he isn’t younger than me. Whew!

The guy’s almost 9 years older than me but he doesn’t look anything over 25.

Yeah, so I like him. Not like he bloody knows I’m alive. Well, come to think of it, he probably does know I'm alive since I'm one of the few people in the class we share who recite. You see, he’s from another class and I only see him during Saturdays and along the hallways during the weekdays if I’m very lucky.

I can’t say exactly what attracts me. He isn’t /that/ cute. But darn, I LIKE looking at him. I try not to be too obvious about it, but… wehihihihihi ^^0

Wala lang. It’s an actual first that I’m being open about liking someone who’s an actual real live non-entertainment-undustry-related person.

Come to think about it, this is actually the second time. First time was You-Know-Who. Remember, Ana and Tin?

*** *** ***

Guido: Ang daya mo! Hmph! Din na kita bati. Humph! Lolz… j/k. Sige ok lang. Sa iba na lang ako maghahanap ng copy.

Ana: wehehehe… What about I just burn all the jrock songs I have tapos yung mga anime songs i-list down ko na lang by series? That’ll be easier… way easier.

Tin & Ana: I’m actually trying to watch Marmalade Boy. I did say I like Ken, didn’t I? Hahahahah!!! But ye-lords… the dubbing is excruciating to the ears.

*** *** ***
Ragna-related: (inevitable that I put something in here about my exploits in that virtual world…)

Experienced playing as a guy in ragna just this week when my classmate asked me to play his character for a while para di daw sayang top-up nya. I had a bloody hard time. People, who aren’t usually nice in the first place, were to the point of rudeness when dealing with another male character. I guess it is easier being a girl. People are more polite, for one. And when it’s a girl they’re more apologetic when they kill steal. I guess it is kinda hard being a guy. Good thing I was born a girl hehehe ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home