Friday, October 17, 2003

Crush ko si Sec. Mar Roxas!!! Hahahaha!!! La lang. He’s cute. Plus I haven’t heard anything bad about him. And if I remember right, he’s single! Mwehehehe… wala lang.

XMen Evo’s on. Kurt really makes me think of Rus. Speaking of Rus, I dreamt about him and Faye a few nights ago. Weird, at first I was Rus, and then I was Faye in the dream. I’d rather not say what they were doing though… heheheh…

What?! Logan got kidnapped? Ah well, even the best make mistakes.

Sentinels, huh? Figures.

Ohhh!!! Bruce and Diana are item? Cute.

Is it too obvious I’m watching tv while typing this?

Final exams are over. Yipee!!! Too bad my eyes had to act up and give me a headache, di tuloy ako naka laro.

Eww, the Rock has another movie? Eww…

Bush’ll be here tomorrow. I couldn’t bleeding care less. Although I hope he doesn’t get assassinated while he’s visiting. Would be interesting if that does happen. Chaotic, but interesting.

Better brush up on my drawing skills. Miss the illu cast. Wanna read countdown 4, or was that 5?

Bruce is cute, but I like Terry better. Really. Bruce is too serious, as the Bat, that is. Although Terry’s Dana really ticks me off. She’s so cluless!!!

Okay, me will stop rambling now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home