Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Random thoughts/messages:

- I cannot help but think of the original Non-Stop gang whenever I see Jung Nara these days.

- From what I’ve seen of it, I already hate Marmalade Boy live action. Yes, even if it stars Ken. It reminds me too much of Vic’s the Poor Prince and I bloody hated that series. Don’t they get it? It just doesn’t work… that weird anime humor does not work as well when real live actors are the ones playing the characters. Or maybe it’s just the dubbing… I dunno. I don’t really care. ‘Nuff said.

- No class today!!! Except I still have to go to school coz of a seminar. Bummer.

- Terry’s back! I just love the interaction between Terry and Bruce. Guids, di mo pa rin pinapahiram sakin yung the rest of the Batman Beyond series. Humph! Lolz

- Either I build another swordy or I go dodgy path and make a thief out of myself. Either way, I’m building a new character during the sem break. Note: During the sem break. Not now. Mag-fi-finals na e. heheh…

- I wanna make a wallpaper using the poem below, but couldn’t coz I got no decent picture to use. Been thinking of making one of Gem’s fave Neil G character, Death, or maybe Kira from AS… dunno though. Still have to find the perfect pic for it.

- Yehey! Reactivated na Dokoni!

- Ana-nee, di ko na alam gamitin Winamp! Ibang version na yung na download ko. Can’t find yung function na magli-list ng songs… WAH! Gomen. Looks like I’ll have to do it the long way. Pucha, 1000+ song yun!!!!!!!!! Oh no…

- Floe! Hello! Ala lang. Hahahahahah!!! Sensya na kung wrong timing lagi. Like Ems said, sleep over pRO wheheheh ^_^

- Have to go na. Have that seminar to go to, db? It’s at seven-bloody-fricking-thirty in the morning. Di pa ako naliligo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home