Friday, December 19, 2003

Been busy coloring. I’m not really good at it yet but I’m slowly getting better.

I love coloring David coz I like to work with his hair best of all. I get tired whenever I do Rus’; for some reason I can’t seem to find enough will to color him as much as I like coloring David’s pictures. As a compromise I just compiled the studies I drew of him into one file, but that’s all. James is screaming for me to color the kiss pictures but I wanna color the chibi pics first. They’re less hassle to color, for one. Then I wanna color the girls’ individual pics, then onto the kiss and group pics.

Sana wag akong tamarin.

Okay, drawing Rushkin’s hair is tedious but when I finally saw the finished product, I could not help but feel proud I took so much time to get his hair right. I’m stopping with his hair, skin, and eyes. Di ko pa feel kulayan damit niya e. It isn’t like he’s going anywhere, is he?

I like editing David, so sue me. He’s the first one I drew among the six illu characters so I consider him my baby. He’s the result of my depression but into art.

hay, masakit na mata ko. Kanina pa akong 5am nakaharap kay Genrou.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home