Friday, December 12, 2003

Tin, An, remember when we were brainstorming about how David would most probably be slow to anger but when really pissed off would be frightening to be around?

Guess what?

The David-like guy I was telling you about is exactly like that.

Had lunch with him and another classmate today and we got to talking about our tempers. He – like our David – is the kind that would be extremely patient and would let a person get away, several times at that, if said person does him wrong.

But of course, any person, even one with the temperament of a saint, would have a breaking point. Woe to him whom this guy’s wrath gets focused on. He told me that he literally draws blood and won’t stop until he breaks a person’s bones when he really gets angry.

Scary, eh?

He told me he almost choked someone to death once, a former friend who did something to him that he really couldn’t anymore take.

Thing is, I am now so very curious if he really is like so that I wanna spite him just to see if what he said is true.

All for the sake of seeing how a guy so much like our David would react to things.

Just a thought, that. Not like I’d really plot things to happen that’d make him pissed off at me. I’d like to live longer, thank you very much.

But learning about his character is so entertaining coz I’ve really now tied him in with research for Illusion’s David ^^0

Super stalker tendencies na ba?

Mweheheheh ^^0

Hay nako, banaman kasi, for the past weeks eto na lang talaga libangan ko. Waaahhh… my brain’s getting all mushed up coz of chemistry. At ang nakakataka naman e, for once in my life I have a head for understanding chemistry. As in sobrang himala! Naiintindihan ko sinasabi ng prof namin at mga binabasa ko sa libro!!! Waaaahhh… I’m changing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home