Friday, December 05, 2003

Busy. Yes... yet again. Prelims are coming up fast.

Chem's a real blast. I'm learning more about what can poison a human body than I'd really like to heheheh A few of the substances we're studying about at times give me these really evil thoughts about how to dispose of certain people... nevermind.

Thought I could play hooky next weekned and go to the C3 Con, but before I could even tell An-ne, Seika and Ems about my plans, my mom went and changed them. Gotta go with her and Tita Betty for this trip that goes the other way from Manila. Punta kc daw kami Baguio. At least yun yung plano. Dunno kung matutuloy akong sumama sa kanila since I have class sa Sat. Would be nice though. I'd get to see the setting of Countdown ^___^

Had a bit of a semi-funny break in between class last Thursday by terrorizing Paul. Gomen ne!!! Sorry about what I did. Pati tuloy si Hazel nabulabog wehehehe ^^0

Thing about the Boracay info that Jean sent sa email, Emski... di ba nakalagay dun yung discount for STUDENTS??? Er, last I checked nagtratrabaho na kayo't hindi na mga estudyante a...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home