Saturday, March 27, 2004

The school year’s finally ended. My classes are over.

God I hated that last Organic Chemistry / Biochemistry test. It was 8 pages long, font size 10, printed on a long bond paper. We had to answer around 150 questions and the hardest ones were about those blastedly long-named enzymes. Anyway, it’s done. I just have to wait for the class cards.

My cousin, Paul, is planning to take up nursing as well. Cool with me. Thing is, I have to help him enroll. I’m yet again functioning as that guy’s older sister. Not that I hate it. It just hits me at times that they’re old enough (being 19), so why do his parents (and my mom) still coddle him (and his siblings) like he was this toddler who doesn’t know how to cross a street? For crying out loud, they don’t even know how to do some basic house chores for themselves. Their mother, my aunt, literally goes to pieces when they’re without any house help. She doesn’t even let them wash the dishes, nor do they volunteer to do so. They’re too pampered, is what I think.

Argh, whatever. Didn’t mean to rant. I’m happy the semester’s over.

I wanna go visit my friends in Manila!!! I haven’t seen them for soooooooo long! Reunion tayo, guys? Heheheh ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home