Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I'm not playing truant. Nope, I'm not. But I'm at the mall, on a class day. I still maintain that I am not cutting any of my classes. My earliest class was at 7-bloody-30 am which is supposed to last till 1pm but since it'e the first day of classes our already late prof dismissed the class early. My ext class won't be till 2pm so instead of getting brain-dead waiting for the time to pass inside the classroom, I decided to go spend the time at the nearby mall. So, like I said, I am not playing truant.

Wanna watch a movie pero baka makapusan ako ng time so I won't anymore. Would've liked to watch Kill Bill 2 or The Day After Tomorrow sana... ah well, I'll catch those some other time I guess.

Was elected VP of my block. I am not at all happy about this. I don't want the added responsibility considering we have some pretty heavy courses this semester Thank the gods though that I didn't end up as the presi or the treasurer coz that REALLY would have sucked big time.

Can you believe that we have to clean and decorate our bloody classroom? Like high schoolers, really pisses me off. We have to provide the bleeding curtains, trashcan and broom to clean the place. Gah... as is our tuition's not enough. May ma janitor naman, it's just that they don't really do their jobs. Banaman, may 3 dead butiki dun sa classroom kanina?! Shemay. Nakakairita talaga!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home