Saturday, June 26, 2004

June 21, 2004

An amazingly human-like baby Japanese Macaque almost brought me to tears while I was watching NGC the other day. The poor thing, orphaned and alone, it tried to fend for itself without much aid from the others. It was so cute too! The little one’s name was Limpid, a very cute, very small snow monkey. Its eyes were so very sad and wary; I wanted to reach into the screen and keep it with me at home, safe, well-fed, and alive. Too bad it died. Poor little thing… gah, I feel teary-eyed again! Wahhhh !_!

Wonder how it died though… what?! I’m just curious. The little one was doing relatively well considering the odds stacked against it. Limpid knew how to feed himself, he had an older sister that at times watched over him, and the big boss who let him trail around and more or less protected him… so what happened? Why’d Limpid die two weeks later?
*** *** ***

June 23, 2004

I like my Human Anatomy and Physiology professor. What I mean is, I like his teaching style. Very understandable, he doesn’t spoon feed the topic and makes each session interesting. Even though I’m overloaded with new terms and ideas that I have to memorize and understand I still like his class. It’s fun. Too bad though that he said he’s gonna hand over his TTh classes to another prof. TTh klase namin sa kanya. 7:30 to 12:30 with only a 15 minute break. The session’s long but I barely notice the time. Wish he’ll remain our professor.

In direct contrast, my PHC1 prof makes me want to fall asleep. His session with us is every MW 7:30 to 1:00 and TTh at 1:30 to 4:30. I’m consuming a lot more caffeine than is advisable for my body, and even though I normally love coffee, I know this much each day is not at all right. But what can I do? I wake up at 4:00am everyday to read my lessons. I need to be awake for his class coz it’s a 7 unit course.

*** *** ***
June 24, 2004

I keep wondering if that man is gay or not… sincerely hope not kasi sobrang sayang siya if ever. Dang! But he looks good wearing that all white uniform…

Curious kayo kung sino no?

Weheheheh ^_^

Okay. Never mind me.

*** *** ***

June 26, 2004

So far I’ve spent a total of 5,260Php just for my Human Anatomy & Physiology books. Kinda steep, I know, but then I figure they’d help out a lot. If I read them. Which I plan to. I’m inspired. Hope it lasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home