Sunday, October 31, 2004

Despite Saint-chan's rather derogatory reviews about it, I actually liked the House of Flying Daggers. It doesn’t count as one of my all-time favorites, but it’s very tolerable. Nice fight scenes. The plot’s super predictable. Andy Lau’s character was a pervert ^^0 and Emski’s beloved TK’s character was a notch less perverted than Andy’s. I sure as hell liked this movie better than Resident Evil 2 (mom liked both… coz both are action films, so to speak).

Am watching Underworld in Star Movies right now. Lucien’s cute! Kraven’s a tad bit pathetic.

Got a hair cut yesterday. My hair’s just shoulder length now. I don’t know what came over me… I was only planning to help mom to the hairdresser’s so she could get a hair cut, I ended up having one myself. It’s actually kinda cute though, the hair style. Still layered and as unruly as ever coz my natural wave is back. My hair’s blessedly not as dead and flat as it looked like after I had it relaxed… now it bounces. Literally, especially if I jump or just walk slightly briskly. Come to think of it, my hair looks kinda like that of Underworld’s Selene, tamer and more in contact with a comb.

Oh yeah… why did I decide to go online again tonight? Hmmm… can’t seem to access the site I’m downloading Angel Sanctuary from… I’m on chapter 15 already, dammit sobrang bitin! Michael’s having a breakthrough about how he feels about his not-so-beloved brother… wahhh… Rociel turned Kira into mince meat! Dammit…

Ahhhh yeah… now I remember… I was supposed to greet Emski a very…

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY, EMS!!!

Bukas na bday mo di ba? Kinda can't find ur landline and I dunno ur cellno so dito na lang, ne? U'll forever remain my fave roommate heheh ^^ Ingatz and God Bless ne?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home