Monday, October 25, 2004

Hmmm… what’s her name again? That huntress in the Ragnarok anime? Guessing that her orig Jap voice was in Kansai dialect and so she got a “probinsiana” accent in the Tag version. Her voice still kinda irks me off, but then, I rarely watch the anime anyway so it’s okay. Hay, it’s so predictable that they’d pair her up with the assassin.

The Fil Furuba dub is atrocious! Watched it last Saturday while texting – more like ranting – with Seika and Ana who were watching the same thing wherever they were at the time. I hate the characters’ voices, except Akito’s which they seem to have gotten perfectly (of course they made Aki-chan’s voice a guy’s coz in the anime Akito’s male unlike the manga). I hate that they cut off some key scenes and dialogues. To think I recommended the darn thing to one of the 2E peeps… di maganda! Yuck! They should’ve kept with the Jap dub and just used subtitles, the orig Jap’s perfect as it was. My biggest gripe lang talaga is that ang dami nila ki-nut! Di tuloy na-express ng mabuti how close and attached Tohru is to her mom and how that attachment influences most if not all of her actions and decisions.

Re-watching RK both on AXN and ABSCBN. Like I said in my last post, am in RK fever again. Still rereading the manga translations plus researched some historical stuff about some well-known Meiji era people… now if only I could finish the first two parts of the fic I’m doing so I can do the third part which is the most complex of the three. Can you believe I printed out ALL of the translations?! Buti di naubos ink ko. Ubos nga lang long bond paper ko ^^0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home