Friday, November 12, 2004

Anong balita?

1) We have more or less regular classes na... so I have this 50+ pages na handout I need to read, and that's just for 1 subject!

2) Block system kami... my blockmates, the ids, elected me as their president. That's just like the class beadle @ ADMU, except with the workload of three people coz I'm technically the gofer for ALL our professors. To think I’m one of the most irresponsible and apathetic people I know… tsk tsk tsk… this would be interesting if I factor in my schedule. And yes, Ems… I totally agree. My schedule for this sem sucks big time :-/

3) My obsession with... I still have to come up with an original code for him... has come back, full force. Gah. At least it leaves me inspired. At least. Like anything will come of that.

4) Watched that Asian horror flick, Three, and didn't like it. Also watched Doll Master before that and Sky Captains as well. I didn't like any of them movies. Doll Master just made my dislike of dolls worse, and Sky Captain's plot is so corny and predictable that it was a complete waste of money and time. Angelina Jolie's character rocked though...

5) Looking forward to our Basic Nutrition lessons... our prof said we'll be able to devise our own diet program after we take up this course, heheh… diet addict na ata ako e. My current weight's 135lbs... considering that I was 159lbs before I started all this dieting stuff, that's a big improvement na, di ba? My target weight is 120lbs... Gah, I need to exercise more pero san ko pa isasaksak sa sched ko? Hmmm... gym kaya ako ng Fridays? ^_^0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home