Saturday, November 06, 2004

I got Furuba chapter 101 na!!! Oh my lord... it's another doozy! Now I understand a hell of a lot more why Shigure's the way he is. So interesting, this story is going.

Anyway, about school: finished enrolling yesterday. Here's my sched:
MW : classes from 730am-530pm
F : only 1 class from 430-530pm
TTh : classes from 730am-600pm
Sat : 8-10am

Big bummer that I have Saturday class, but what can I do? I can't change it coz it'll conflict with my other classes so I'm stuck with the darn thing.

On a side note: nakakairita na I had to see him when I didn't feel like seeing him. La lang, pag handa akong magpakita sa kanya ni anino niya hindi ko nakikita, pag lang talagang hindi ko ine-expect na makikita ko siya dun siya nagpaparamdam. And no, I'm not referring to a ghost, but he might as well be, the bloody git! Gah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home