Thursday, November 04, 2004

Bloody hell! I have Saturday class! I have to report at school at 730 in the morning every bleeding weekday then I still have to be there on Saturdays?!

Hell!

Like I have a choice. Guess my schedule’s really just gonna go worse from here on considering next sem I’ll have 8 hours stay in the hospital every other day and then classes on the days we’re not at the hospital we’re gonna be assigned in. Tapos sa 4th year 12 straight hours sa hospital! Shhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeet !_!

Anyways, I’m really not done with enrolling yet for the second sem. The whole medical/physical exams plus drug test plus pregnancy test results took like 5 fricking days to complete, kanina ko lang natapos lahat ng requirements only to be told by the peeps at the advising room na bukas pa ako pwede since I’m an irreg student. Ah well. Hope I get done tomorrow. Ubos na ang pera ko sa kakapasahe to and from that stupid hospital na dun lang kami pinayagan magpa-medical at physical and take note, iba pa yung lugar kung san kami dapat magpapregnancy at drug test. Hello?! Meron naman dun.. Hay! Ayoko ng isipin. Sobrang rant na to.

Sobrang weird ko talaga. Nung pinalabas sa local channels Endless Love series di ko pinapanood. Ngayong pinalalabas sa WOWOW in their original Korean dub ngayon ko sinusubaybayan talaga. At wala naman akong alam na ni anong Korean words. Like hell. Para maintindihan ko kung ano pinagsasabi nila I read the bleeding Japanese subtitles. O ano, bilib na kayo? Hahahha ^^0 Kasi, ang ganda ng OST pag yung orig yung pinapanood e, dun sa Fil dub ang sagwa… ginagawang tagalog. I know the story’s the same, but the show itself feels different when I watch it in raw Korean. Basta… mas okay e, even if I barely understand what the characters are saying.

Kakabilib nga lang no? I mean, kakabilib how universal these stories are. I mean, they’re all sappy and everything, pero people from Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Philippines, hell, I even heard peeps from the western countries get hooked on these things… universal kasi theme nila e, I know this sounds corny and all, pero yeah, I guess the most universal theme is love. Kaya nga sobrang ito lagi laman ng mga sumisikat na kanta and stories e.

Gah, that was sappy. Must get back to teasing mode for Jameski’s fic.

Wah! Pahabol lang… ang ganda talaga ng scenery na pinalalabas nila sa Natsu no Kaori (Scent of Summer /Summer Scent : Endless Love 3). Hmmm… wanna go to Korea heheh… kung sa Korea nga setting nito. Wonder if they’re gonna make a 4th installment sa mga stories na to, so far they have autumn, winter and summer. Spring na lang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home