Thursday, November 04, 2004

I absolutely love ShigureXTohru fics (never mind that most of the ones I’ve read of them are lemon, but the ones that are not lemon are just soooo sweet!) ^_^

La lang.

Can’t access the AS download site again. I think coz of bandwidth issues I got banned hehehe ^^0

Finally finished David’s fic for the flavour challenge! I totally changed it from what I first planned. Somehow, this idea just entered my mind and it wouldn’t let up so I typed it up overnight and viola! I’m done!! ^_^ I’ll leave it be for now and focus on James’s fic and then of course Russ’s. I can’t wait to start Russ’s fic but am enjoying torturing James too much to start anything else. I want my whole focus when I finally write Russ’s fic. I’ll try to finish these fics before November ends so I can leave them be for a few days and then go back and edit them the week before we have to upload them at the illucorp ml files. Like Sir Aguas said, write in heat, edit in cold… or something to that sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home