Thursday, November 04, 2004

Bush won.

Wonder if anything's gonna change. Hope if anything does, it'll change for the common good.

Kerry conceeding... how very classy of him. And him telling his constituents that he didn't want the country to go through more trouble when his lawyers wanted to take into court the way the polls were counted... wish FPJ thought and did that during his time, he would've saved face if he did, I think. And it would have given more credibility to PGMA as the presi making the start of her new term if not good then at least not as hard as it got. As it is now, I think he's the lowest of the low (and to think I don't even like PGMA that much, but she's who we got and I think instead of criticizing her to hell, it would be better if we supported her instead). That's just my opinion, so if anyone here's an FPJ supporter, *shrug* each to his/her own opinion.

But my gosh, ang bilis ng pagcount ng US sa mga ballots nila! Satin it took a month or so to count...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home