Thursday, March 03, 2005

Still at home. Skipping 1st period. I gotta finish a paper for a major kasi later today so... *shrug*

Also watching a game between Real Madrid and Real Betis. They're winning so far. The score's 2-1 in favor of R.Madrid.

Okay, as I was typing that they managed to put in another goal, so the score's now 3-1 in favor of R.Madrid.

Coolness.

What I don't like is that it seems they took out Casillas as the goalkeeper. Either that or he's wearing another shirt coz in the 1st half he was wearing yellow, now the R.Madrid's keeper is wearing gray.

Ronaldo reminds me of Cadiz... I think it's coz of the shaved head. La lang. Guti makes me think of Rushkins.

Hahaha! Ang iinit ng ulo ng mga Real Betis players!

Fuck! They really did take Casillas off!!! Shit shit shit shit shit. No point watching then. Aherm. Yes, people. I like Iker, and he's the only reason I watch the bloody game. So, bring him back you daft coach! or whatever they call you, daft stupid man!

The title function of my blog account doesnt wanna work. I've tried to tweak it all I can and it really does not function at all. Those damn titles don't wanna come out! It's irritating me. My posts are title-less. I hate that. Well, what irritates me more is that I know I should be able to put titles in them but for some reason I couldn't. Gah.

Napansin ko lang, ba't parang ang lalaki ng mga katawan ng mga players ng Real Madrid? I mean, collectively, they're bulkier than the other teams' players that I've seen. Is it because their players are older? Weheheheh... la lang.

I gotta stop dilly dallying and write what I need to write. I'm too obsessed with this blog as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home