Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Been sick. Enough of that.

It's still our midterms. I have one more, err... make that two more exams tomorrow. Just taking a bit of a break from the reviewing to post this.

Watched the new GMA7 soap, the supposed telefantasia they call Encantadia's first episode. The idea is novel and the costumes are really nice, but that's just about all the positive things I can say about it. The acting is atrocious, so's the directing and camera angles and fight scenes that are so obviously fake fake fake *grumble* Hay... I won't rant about it anymore.

The soccer anime GMA was showing is gone now. Sayang, didn't see how it went. I liked the white-haired goalie though I keep forgetting his name ^^0

They put in Orphen instead. Tagal na nito ah... ngayon lang pinalabas, grabe. Kasi naman ulit sila ng ulit sa mga old anime nila na pumatok sa audience eh, can't say I blame them, but really... there are so many other anime series that are also really good out there, dapat bigyan naman ng chance mga yun especially the new ones.

Not that I get the chance to watch them regularly. Hay... I need a short break from school. A short vacation where I won't get sick ~_~0

The april fic is late yet again. I've still one scene left to write before I can upload and submit it. The James pic I owe Ana-nechan still has that rather unappealing background image that I still wanna change but I can't find the right image to use.

Had a hair cut. My hair looks like Maya's if I have it blowdried and straightened.

Speaking of Illu, heard Ana-nechan's having probs with the Miko-David scenes, hope those two boys'll give you less trouble Nechan! I wanna read chap 15 and 16 and 17 and so on na! Although I know I've no right to demand anything considering all my fic submissions are late ^^0

Re-edited my notes for A.I. kaya ayun di nanaman akma yung 1st chapter and book and well, just about everything about it. I decided to change a few details like setting and other stuff that turned out to be quite central to how I wrote the thing before. I have to redo that story yet again. Dunno why I keep doing that. Never happy with the way it is, and I always get blocked somewhere. I hope the new edits and details will help out considering they'd be easier for me to relate to and I wont have to research too much anymore since I don't have time. I'll prolly never post A.I. as text... if I ever get the chance and time (which I'll have to make really and squeeze into my sched) I'd make A.I. into a manga/comics or graphic novel or something a bit like Sandman if I had the talent ^^0 At least that's my wish. I dunno if I'll ever get to do it though.

I realized my 3 most favorite food items in the whole culinary world are the 3 Cs: Coffee, Cheese, and Chocolates. I'm mad for almost anything and everything that has those things in their ingredients, and the stronger the coffee, the tangier the cheese and the more bitter the chocolate the better for me. Haaay, I wanna go to Europe and shop for all three ^^0

Napansin nyo? Ala talaga akong alam isulat. Me just typing away, trying to post just about anything. I feel kinda lethargic, like I'm half awake and half inside a dream.

Oh yeah, one last thing: Tomodachi-san, can I please have your email add or website/blog url so I can link you up... that is, if it's alright with you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home