Friday, May 06, 2005

TagBoard Answers: (I'm putting them here coz there's a 200character limit per post and I don't wanna spam my own tagboard^^)

Ana-nechan!!! Gomen gomen gomen, hontou ni gomen na sai!!! I know I said I'll meet you online, but I fell asleep ^^0 Di nga ako nakapag-aral for the unit test we had the next day e, buti na lang medyo madali lang yung test ^^0 So very very very sorry po, I hope you'll forgive me. Still can't text coz I haven't had the time to go out and buy load for my phone yet.


Nivla! Hey ho! Thanks for tagging ^_^ Ne, ano na nangyari dun sa Encantadia? I don't have any ideas na apart from the commercials I see during the afternoon or '24Oras' coz I'm either too asleep or am too busy studying *coughcrammingcough* so I never have any time to watch it anymore. Were there any improvements in the acting? I hope so talaga kasi sayang naman, lalo na pinagkagastusan nila yung series na yan.


Tomodachi-san: Errr, make that super frustrated artist/writer heheh ^^0 Frustrated coz I've got no extra/free time apart from the usual doodle or sketches. But thanks for saying my artwork's nice ^^ And no, my head's not about to get any bigger any time soon so no worries there hehehe ^^


Seika-chan!!!
Waaaaahh! Miss yah na!! New blog?! Where? Ano url? Di na ba yung dati? Tagal na kasi nun na di naa-update e... Ano na balita? Grabe, we're all overdue for a reunion, ne? Kainis naman kasi ala akong matinong vacation time so I can invite you guys for at least another weekend stay here, pati kasi mga weekends ko occupied with groupwork/studying for unit exams and whatnot na school connected pa rin more or less. That or my mom has me joining her and Tita Betty for trips to the mall, pero apart from that haaaay... Ngak, how'd I end up ranting? Anyways, Seika, help mo si Ana-Nechan with the miko-david scenes coz it seems those two boys of yours are giving her a hard time ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home