Saturday, July 30, 2005



Almost forgot to post this... told Ana-nechan about Bleach and promised her I'd show her the picture of this shinigami. Nechan! The guy I was telling you about, remember? The one that I said reminded me of Saitoh (of RK), is the guy with the eyepatch, the one on the extreme left. He is Zaraki Kenpachi, the Captain of the 11th Division in Soul Society, a town filled with shinigamis. He's supposedly frighteningly strong, but before this pic (taken from chapter 143) he was defeated by Ichigo (the main character).

Errr... sorry, was that a spoiler? Guess it was... Haven't exactly watched the anime so I dunno if I just blurte out something I shouldn't have ^^0

Anyway, Ichigo's the orange-haired guy, Abarai Renji's the redhead with the funky tattoos, and the white haired kid who looks like Killua... erm... what was his name again? Wait... umn, Hitsugaya Toushiro. Yeah that's it. But I kinda don't remember which Division is he in charge of, but he is another Captain. Renji's a Vice Captain though. Ichigo's human so he doesn't exactly have any Division to belong to, at least that's as far as I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home