Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Watched the movie, Batman Begins yesterday (yes, on my own. Ppl, you gotta get over the fact that I like and can watch at movie theaters on my own, okay?) and it was pretty fine ^^

I still keep remembering that scene in Justice League Unlimited though where the Bats was free-falling and needing rescue from his flight-gifted comrades though he refused to sound even just a tad bit panicky about the imminent threat of his going splat on the ground... la lang, I kept having flashes of that scene from the cartoons while I was watching the movie kasi.

Anyways, it was pretty cool. Though the main theme of the movie was fear, and all the aspects of it; its advantages and disadvantages so to speak. Well, it IS Batman we’re talking about. The guy fairly reeks intimidation when he enters. Plus the movie deals with all the angst about his parent’s death and why he decided to become the beloved-stoic caped-crusader and dark knight we all so love.

The only thing I can really gripe about is the rating: PG3?! Jeez... considering all the gooeyly-nice darkness of it yun lang ang rating? Kids shouldn't really be exposed to all those fight scenes and yadda yadda... I know they're trying to get more people to watch but really!

Having said all of that, I must say that I'd recommend people to watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home