Sunday, June 12, 2005

You Were Actually Born Under:
Full of spunk, you are the original party animal.
You bring fun, activity, and stimulation to any event.
Self-control is not one of your strong points; you have been known to over indulge.
Cheerful and energetic, you can turn the most boring thing into something fun.

You are most compatible with a Rat or Dragon.
You Should Have Been Born Under:

You are totally loyal, faithful, and honest.
However, you don't trust others to be as ethical as you are!
Straight forward and direct, you really aren't one for small talk.
You are a great listener - and an agreeable companion when you're in a good mood!

You are most compatible with a Tiger or Horse.



Hahaha! So true! Especially the “You are a great listener - and an agreeable companion when you're in a good mood!” part! Hahaha! Sobrang tama hehehe... no wonder I like Shigure Sohma so much. He kinda reminds me of me mwehehehe...



Your Expression Number is 5
A total multi-tasker, you have a wide variety of talents.
You're very versatile and able to change at a drop of a hat.
A free spirit, you crave change and adventure.

Clever and quick witted, you can convince anyone of anything.
You can do anything you desire... though this sometimes gets you in trouble!
Very popular, you're always thinking up new ways to entertain and amuse your friends.

Your restless and impatient attitude means you don't stay with projects for long.
You tend to be erratic and scattered - it's hard for you to focus.
You often find yourself in a state of flux with constantly changing interests.



Hay... once again, tama siya. I have a habit of taking on too many projects and having them hanging and unfinished coz I lost interest for a while only for me to return to them after some time.




Your IQ Is 110

Your Logical Intelligence is Average
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Exceptional
Your General Knowledge is Above Average



So I’m not very logical, I knew that. Heheh, nice score on the verbal and math?! Me? Math? Exceptional in math? Is this a joke?




Total number of books owned:
I have a LOT... dunno how many, at least 500 siguro? Which reminds me, I better finish updating my inventory soon coz I’m missing some books and I don’t remember who borrowed which anymore...



The last book I bought:
Bought them all in the same day so... :

Stedman’s “Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing” and

Handbook of Diseases (2nd Ed.) by Springhouse --> They’re not required textbooks for school, just need the reference for whenever I need to write SOAPIE, NCP and PA/NA. Makes the task a hell of a lot easier. Still need to buy copy of Medical-Surgical Nursing though.

Dune: The Battle of Corrin by Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson --> still have to finish reading this. Dinala-dala ko pa to during our retreat sa Tagaytay, only got to finish around half of the book coz my classmates kept talking to me whenever I tried to read it. Heheh, tell you all about the retreat on a diff post.

Remembrance by Jude Deveraux --> my 2nd time to buy this title coz my first copy got lost or someone borrowed it and never gave it back. I really liked the bit about Cally and Talis, makes me cry whenever I read that part of the story. La lang.



The last book I read:
Boku no Chikyuu o Mamotte (Please Save My Earth) Volume 1 by Saki Hiwatari --> requested my dad to buy me this series, so yes it’s in Japanese, and yes half the time I need a dictionary to understand what the hell the characters are saying, but since I know the general plot it isn’t that hard to understand ^_^



Five books that mean a lot to me that I really liked:
More like series really...

- Fushigi Yuugi, Ayashi no Ceres, Imadoki!, Epoturansu Mai, Alice 19, Zettai Kareshi (virtually any manga titles) by Yuu Watase --> coz I like her style of drawing and she made Tasuki, what else can I say? I fricking worship that bandit ^_^

- Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan --> one character actually made me buy all of the books just so I’d know what’ll happen to him: Matrim Cauthon ^_^

- Vampire Chronicles (well, most of them anyway) by Anne Rice --> never mind the yaoi-ness of it all, I liked Lestat and the gang of vampires. I’m missing my Queen of the Damned copy though... last I remember is that Seika borrowed it but I still don’t have it around and she said it’s not with her anymore so I guess I better buy another copy just to complete ‘em series. Well, will do so pag nagkapera na ko for that. Don’t really wanna buy another copy of a book I don’t plan to read again any time soon.

- Shannara Trilogy by Terry Brooks --> coz this started me on the fantasy/adventure genre

- Sweet Valley Twins series by Francine Pascal --> I really liked these books when I was in umn, 4th grade? I have these books to thank for starting my love affair with reading.



Tag 5 people and have them fill this out in their blogs:
Whoever wants to na lang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home