Saturday, June 11, 2005

Okay, been a rather busy two weeks for me. First the enrollment, which is as usual a great hassle every semester since we have to submit CBC, F/A, U/A, chest XRAY, drug test, pregnancy test and a “essentially normal” findings for our medical examination. Never mind the seemingly unending lines at school just to get our class scheds and pay the tuition...

June 6, 7 and 8 found me at Tagaytay for our retreat. It’s supposedly for our upcoming “Capping”. Guess it is a bit of a big deal and such; means we’ll have more responsibilities in the future, especially in the upcoming semester when we’ll really have 8 hour duties at whichever hospital we’ll get assigned to. We’ll be handling more patients etc... the retreat was supposed to get us ready.

I was stupid enough to forget to bring my camera so I’ll just get recopies from my classmates when school starts. Ang ganda nung retreat house na pinagstay-an namin. It was so peaceful and quiet, and cold, and the food was really good, and everything was just so nice. I’ll tell you guys more about it when I get some pix.

Got sick when I got home. Migraine from lack of sleep and constipation from well, do I really need to elaborate on that? Slept 90% of the next day (June 9) and only felt sane and human enough the afternoon of the next day.

Went to school on the 10th to finish paying for the enrollment but then the business office was closed coz the school employees were having a recollection. Went home to clean my room – you know, get rid of the excess papers, store some school stuff I wouldn’t need for the upcoming sem, and up and got myself in the midst of updating my books inventory.

Got as far as checking the condition of around 390 books of different genre, got interrupted coz we had to leave early for our trip to Manaoag (June 11). We left at around 4 (me, my mom, Tita Betty, Kuya Tan, Tito Toto, Peter and Kuya Morris). Slept in the van while they talked. We arrived at Manaoag at around 1030am, heard mass, prayed to the Virgin Mary of Manaoag, ate lunch, and left for home.

We just got back (it’s around 6:30pm now), and I am dead tired!!! And I need to finish my book inventory pa, eto't nakakalat sa floor ng room ko lahat ng mga books ko, as in LAHAT! Since I've been collecting books since I was in grade 4, you can imagine just how big a mess my poor room is in right now... wahhh...

Ana-nechan! Gomen, I asked my mom if you could go pero she didn’t agree coz naplano na nga nila ni tita yung trip to Manaoag for the weekend. Sabi niya how bout another weekend na lang daw? Malapit na fiesta samin, kaso nga lang yung mismong fiesta is on a school day, pero if you want punta kayo dito ng weekend or something??? Gomen I didn’t get to text, my cell ran out of batt nung asa tagaytay ako and things got a bit hassled I totally forgot to text. Honto ni gomenasai !_!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home