Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Haaay... I'm a bit touchy about lending books right now coz of Fel.

She returned my copy of the Da Vinci Code yesterday and the poor book looks... well, to put it bluntly, it looks murdured. As in ang dumi niya, the half of the pages nakatanggal from the spine and wala na yung paper cover. What pisses me off more is that she didn't say anything, she didn't approach me to explain why my book is like that, no explanations, no excuses, no apologies, no nothing. Pinadaaan lang niya kay Diana yung book, ni hindi man siya yung nagbalik. Granted I did ask Diana to hound her to give the book back pero man, ala siya at all ginawa. And she had the guts pa to complain to Diana na ganun na daw yung book when she got it. I know from Che-che na the cover got torn before she gave it to Fel, but dammit the book itself was okay. Jeez... what a liar that girl turned out to be. And what a disappointment. Nakakahiya ginawa niya. Darn her.

But yeah, Shannelle, like I said, got a copy of "A Feast for Crows" and yeah hardbound siya. Got it sa NBS sa SM North Edsa although that was their last copy - kaya agad kong kinuha in case yung guy na tumitingin din sa aisle na yun e pagkainteresan din niya heheh ^^0 Dunno when I'll go to Manila ulit though. And oh yeah... before you borrow AFfC could you return my other books first??? DI ba asayo yung Otherland books ko and some romance novels? ^_________^

To Ana-nechan: I don't plan on buying Narnia any time soon. Dunno, just biased against it, I guess. Nick, Lucy, Nhey and the others (my classmates and my mom) liked the movie but I just can't seem to, so no I'm not gonna buy the books. I've read them already anyway.

To Borj: In case you're visiting the blog and wondering why I haven't lent you the book yet... I have to repair the poor thing, at least have the leaves reglued or something, and then Camille, my cousin asked to borrow it for her bookreport in one of her classes so sa kanya ko na muna pahihiram. Sensya na. As soon as she's done with it I'll let you borrow it if you still want to. Readable pa naman siya, thank God for small favors na alang torn pages... or at least I haven't discovered any so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home