Monday, January 09, 2006

If you went to watch a movie yesterday, chances are that you either chose between "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" or "Don’t Give Up On Us". I was one who chose the former. Mom was with me and she was surprised at how many people were inside the theater, most of whom were kids. She liked the film, actually said that she found it better than LotR; I couldn’t disagree more. Just like reading the books, I HATED watching it. I dunno why I did. Curiosity I guess. But I was highly disappointed. It didn’t have the right feel to it, the pacing was too quick and the emotions too abrupt like everyone was in a hurry. I couldn’t relate to the characters, couldn’t empathize with their plight. I found them too shallow, their emotions too forced.

What I did like were the White Witch’s costumes. I LOVED Jadis’ gowns, even her battle gear looked great. I won’t be surprised if in the next cosplay competition someone would come as her. Aslan though kept reminding me of Lion King’s Mufasa ^^0

Anyways, here’s another online quiz I got from Cheena’s LJ:

You scored as English. You should be an English major! Your passion lies in writing and expressing yourself creatively, and you hate it when you are inhibited from doing so. Pursue that interest of yours!

English

100%

Art

92%

Linguistics

92%

Theater

83%

Journalism

83%

Psychology

83%

Sociology

83%

Mathematics

75%

Biology

75%

Anthropology

75%

Philosophy

67%

Dance

58%

Chemistry

58%

Engineering

58%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com



I have class again in a while. Gawds we have a long exam about Personality and Mood Disorders. Fun, really; learning what possible psychiatric disorder people I know are prone to heheh ^^0

Had another attack of migraine yesterday so after the movie, went home and slept. I woke up at around 12am so didn’t get to greet Seika-chan as I planned, so here goes:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SEIKA-CHAN!!!


Sensya na late greeting na ko. Wasn’t bringing my cellphone with me yesterday when we left home for the early mass, tapos dumeretso na kami to the mall. Hope you had a great birthday celebration ^^ Miss yah, imouto-chan ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home