Friday, March 10, 2006

Hello

Oh yeah, I'm alive!!! Natapos rin finals! Whoo-whew! Actually, our final exams were last Monday and Tuesday, still have to pass the revised thesis proposal before the 13th. But I heard from Hazel we got the highest score in our section; coolness, ne? Heheh...

Had a migraine attack again yesterday, talagang vacations don't agree with me. Supposed to have enrolled yesterday kaso nga my head hurt sooo darn much again. Dunno what triggers my migraines. Guess I have to isolate whatever triggers the attacks so I can avoid them coz they hurt like hell.

Day before that I watched Aeon Flux. It was so-so... I didn't hate it, nor did I love it. Could live without watchting it. I like the idea that it sends, that it's better to live than to exist. But it's not that great a film. Saw the trailer for Pirates 2 again and I couldn't help but grin ear to ear... I loved the first movie so yeah, I am planning to watch the sequel.

Am rambling again, aren't I? Hay... I'm bored. Always a bad thing when I get bored.

1 Comments:

At Thu Mar 16, 11:48:00 AM 2006, Blogger ana said...

oye!

good to be alive, ne? when are you coming over to manila for that affiliation thing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home