Saturday, March 18, 2006

I'm Soooo Bored...

I'm at a loss about what to blog. Several times during this week I've seen, read, experienced some things that would have been nice to post about but now that I'm in front of my pc, I can't seem to recall any of them nor even the thoughts I had of them. My mind's just blank. I hate not having anything worthwhile to do.

Yes, I am bored. We won't have our turn for the summer affiliation till April so I'm stuck at home doing nothing. Guess I can catch up on my reading or drawing or stuff but I just don't have the heart and will to do so. Am planning on reviewing the anatomy and physiology for our metabolism and fluids & electrolytes concept next semester, as well as studying pharmacology on my own and memorizing some of the more common meds and their nsg. considerations but I'm feeling too lethargic and lazy to start. *sigh*

Need a new hobby, preferably one that doesn't involve the computer and sitting coz I need exercise.

1 Comments:

At Mon Mar 27, 09:21:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ai-Lin said...

Lolz. Di ka nag-iisa sa ganyan. Baka being left with nothing to say is normal during summer? Wala rin akong malagay sa blog ko, haahahaha! Mas lalo na si Emma, totoinks!

Just passing by, nyahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home