Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Just some links

Here are some links I frequent that I haven't had time to put up in my sidebar.

Vovo2000

Waaah! One of my favorite artists is Vovo Tzeng. I just love love love LOVE this artist's work! Visit her site, ne? Wish I could draw half as good as she can... *sigh* I just ADORE her fine arts gallery. The pic in my profile's by her, btw. Oh, and her site's in Chinese, but there's an English version available.

~0~0~0~

Memento

Memento reviews the most recent anime series out currently in Japan. I like visiting this site coz it keeps me current with the new titles, but people, BEWARE of the spoilers if you do visit.

~0~0~0~

RealMadrid.Com

*screaming at the top of my lungs like the fan girl that I am* IKER!!! GUTI!!! RONALDO!!! FIGO!!! ZIDANE!!! WAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! Obvious ba? I am such a fan of this team that I do constantly visit the site just to see what they're up to, as well as tune in to Real Madrid TV on cable. One of my dream is to watch (live) their match with Barcelona ^_____^ That and marry Iker Casillas BWAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH!!!

~0~0~0~

Destiny's Gateway Romance Fanfiction Archives

Like it says, it's a romance fanfiction archive of different titles, but mainly of sailormoon stories. Unlike ff.net, DGRFA's ratings range from an innocent PG13 to a very mature R-18. You have to pick and choose though, not all the stories are THAT good to read; some are a pain coz of the grammatical errors but there are several gems amidst the roughage.

~0~0~0~

Oh, and isn't it funny the hubhub that National Geographic special, Gospel of Judas, has created? I've heard people here say it's blasphemous but I disagree. I dunno, for some reason I've always pitied Judas. Hey, the guy did repent what he did just before the end, right? He tried to give those silver back. Why is it then that he was still condemned? Isn't it enough that he felt remorse so badly at what he did that he hanged himself? Why do the Church say that he now suffers at the lowest and worst part of hell? Is it because he took his life? I just think it's sad, what happened to him and the way he's portrayed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home