Saturday, May 27, 2006

Ba't nga ba wala akong ganang mag-blog?

Read Bodge's blog and I can't help but relate, minsan kahit gaano karami alam mo, kahit gaano mo ka-gustong tumulong, may time na wala ka pa ring magagawa. One of the patients we met at San Lazaro this past week was a 4y/o boy with rabies. The virus had reached his CNS so he didn't last very long, he died overnight. Sometimes I feel so helpless at not being able to do anything but palliative care for him and others like him. Wish I could perform a miracle...or something!

I feel kinda sad that next week's our last week for the summer affiliation because it might also be our last week as an RLE group. I like my current groupmates, I like our group dynamics. And living with them for over a month has made us all closer to each other, more open certainly. They'd still be my classmates for the first semester but it would feel different if we are not groupmates anymore. I guess I'd have to resign myself to that. I'd just make sure they remain my friends, is all. I just have one wish: that my next RLE groupmates would be as responsible about our projects as my current ones are. Wish they'd be all like Lucy, Nick, Roy, Tel, Matic, Mirra, My, Nhey, Tin and Mitch. Heheh, I'm just very fond of those 10 right now ^_^ Dubey too, too bad she tranferred..

Guids, I had a dream about you getting married. Too bad I didn't see your bride's face pero I got the feeling I know who she is. I was laughing when I woke up coz you were wearing a clown costume instead of a tux or suit on your wedding day ^_^0 And everyone looked really shocked when you walked in. Dunno where that dream came from, sensya na. Waaah! Nakaka-miss ka! Tagal na talaga tayong di nagkikita, ne?

I miss all of you, minna. Nechan, Ems, Jean, Ai, Seika... pwede ba kayo sa June 3? Or you want some other day? Ems, pwede maki-overnight uli sa inyo if ever? First sem starts on the 13th, so week before that enroll pa ako pala... haaay. One year na lang! I wanna work na! Heheh, of course I'd have to review for the board exam pa... wish me luck, ne? ^_~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home