Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ka-jologs-an talaga

But I admit to liking Gokusen. Watched it before on Chinese Star channel on cable (where they dubbed it in Chinese so I barely understood anything and just went by what's happening onscreen to know what the hell's up, wish they just retained the original japanese so I'd be able to understand the dialogues more), and although I rarely catch its airing on GMA7 I do try to still see it if my sched allows.

I'm a ShinKumi fan hehehe... yeah I know, she's older than him (she's 23 and he's 17) and yes it's not a canon pairing since Yankumi's supposed to like Shinohara and she's hilarious in her attempts to get his attentions but there's just this sort of vibe that comes out from Shin and Kumiko that not there between her and Shinohara.

For once I like the live action drama (the first season anyway...) better than the anime/manga version of this title. The boys are just cuter in the drama than in the anime/manga eheheh... *huge grin*

2 Comments:

At Thu Jun 15, 09:10:00 AM 2006, Blogger ana said...

WAI!!

Ang cute talaga ni SHIN!! I could just eat him up for dessert and breakfast and lunch and dinner!!

 
At Fri Jun 16, 03:56:00 AM 2006, Blogger feifu said...

heheh, he reminds me of Dylan (nga ba yun? Yuhao yung name niya sa subtitles ng Wowow e...) of The Outsiders. Leader-type, stoic, strong fighter... come to think of it he's a bit like our James too.

He looks better in the Jdrama than in the animanga, but then aside from Shinohara and Yankumi siya lang yung medyo matino itsura sa animanga... though they gave him red hair there... Matsumoto Jun looks way better heheh ^^0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home