Thursday, June 22, 2006

Yo!

Haaay jeez, the week's almost over again. The school week, I mean. We've tackled perioperative nursing in just... hmmm... 3 days. Yup. That means we'll have our 'return demonstration' (or RD) of what to do before, during and after a surgical operation by next week; and that also means that we'll have to memorize (and understand) all the procedures, instruments & their use, placement of instruments in the Mayo table, skin prep, draping, gowning, gloving and how to pass those too-many-for-fricking-words-and-just-why-the-hell-did-they-make-those-things-near-look-alikes-from-just-2-yards-away instruments. Oh and of course we have to know the rationale for each minor procedure/action/movement/rule in the OR... do I properly sound like I'm ranting coz in case you're wondering, I AM ranting again. The info's just too many to remember in less than a week... sure we'll have our RD next week, but our evaluation exam's tomorrow! So why am I wasting time posting on my blog? Just need to blow off some steam ^_^

Wish me luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home