Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Just woke up. Had another dream about killing someone with a knife. A cutter this time, actually. She was supposedly a professor at a school I was going to, I don’t know her in real life though. I think she resented me for something, I don’t remember what happened earlier in the dream, except the end part where I came back to school to report to the principal after having stayed in the hospital for several weeks. When I went to the principal’s office the professor was there with the intention of doing me in, so what I did was grab a cutter from her own desk and stabbed her before she could me. She just smiled down on me then cut at my throat. That’s when I woke up.

Then to get the dream out of my mind, I read the I'll Be fics. Have to admit to feeling queasy reading them, not because of what teh fics were about, but more on because I felt like I was intruding on those two somehow… It was a private moment and I felt this overwhelming sense of wanting to respect their privacy so I didn’t particularly feel like being a witness to it. Yes, the illu characters had apparently taken on a life of their own inside my head and I now think of them as real people I know. To think that I was texting An-neechan about Illu one time when one of my rather nosy classmates read what I was texting and the nosy idiot thought we were talking about a real person! Sir Tanglao-Aguas was absolutely right about everything he said about playwriting and character development. Yelords…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home