Tuesday, May 10, 2005

So it's not as bad as I thought it was. Wonder what the coming day will do? Will it help or make things take another step back? There was a definite backsliding to former roles that I could not help but fall into considering the situation, but like I said, it's not as bad as I thought. Hayyy... here's to hoping that nothing untowards happens.

***

Okay, that said, on to more understandable posts:

We have around two or three more concepts to take up before summer finals. The Medications Concept's pretty neat. They're teaching us how to inject IM, IV, ID, and SQ, as well as how to place a NGT, give blood transfusion, stuff we really NEED to know if we want to ever pass as nurses ^^0

Thing is, getting injected isn't that painful. Mas psychological pa yung sakit, kasi you're anticipating that there's pain pero yung actual injection okay lang, kayang-kayang tiisin.

Mom and Ate My don't wanna agree to be my guinea pigs/test subjects/pinagpapractisan. I understand, but I need to practice with somebody acting as the patient. Mahirap kasi sa sarili ko tutuhugin yung syringe, di ako makapagpractice ng right technique ng mabuti that way.

Anybody wanna volunteer? It really doesnt hurt that much. Promise! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home