Friday, August 19, 2005

Am currently crazy about this guy. Meet Ichimaru Gin, Captain of the Third Division of the Gotei 13 in Soul Society. He's insane, demented, a traitor, super-strong, power-hungry, scary as hell so why do I like him? *shrugs* Read chapter 178 of Bleach and you'll find out ^^ Am having second thoughts about buying the anime and watching it, coz the manga's way more complete and detailed, kailan ba hindi? But I wanna see Ichimaru in action! Pero 1800 yung first set sabi ni Ana-nechan... dunno if I wanna spend twice that to watch something na alam ko na kung ano mangyayari. Haaay... ba't ko ba pinoproblema sarili ko about something so trivial?

Hay, I have weird TV watching habits talaga. I like watching LotR in Japanese, and Inuyasha in Chinese. I may not be able to understand what they're saying, but since I know the plot of both stories di ako nawawala sa kwento.

Anyways, I uploaded Illusion Chapter 15 & 16 at the fictionpress account. Planning to redo the site if I finish my assignments early this weekend. Big IF. Flavor fics are also up at fictionpress, btw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home