Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Warning: Rant

Well, not really a rant, more on just thoughts about an incident that happened yesterday.

We were at ERDH, Female Ward Room 103 just sitting around and observing our assigned patients when one of my groupmates did something to me that made me start crying, as in sobbing uncontrollably, in front of everyone. Nakakahiya sa mga pasyente, as in. Everyone was looking at me, wondering what the hell was wrong, and here I was unsuccessfully trying to stop crying but just couldn't stop. The tears just continued to flow, coz what that guy did to me HURT LIKE HELL.

Curious kayo no? What exactly did he do? Well, it's like this, he used the edge of his nail and pressed really really hard, na tipong he put all his weight into it, on my left index fingernail. May namuo lang naman na dugo sa ilalim ng nail ko and he pressed it so hard that his nail left a dent dun sa sakin. Yun lang.

Didn't plan on crying at first. Actually nung una, I think I was too surprised to feel much, then the pain went on and on... tipong parang pag naipit ka ng sumasarang pinto, mga ganun... and I couldn't hold the flow back anymore so I cried.

He said sorry, and I know he meant it, but bullies are like that aren't they? They're only really sorry when they get caught coz they hurt someone too much and people finally took notice that they're doing something not in any way right.

I don't hate him or anything. I just don't wanna stay around him much after that. If he talks to me, fine. I'm willing to converse with him; pero he cannot possibly expect me to do him favors and be his friend after that. I'm no martyr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home