Friday, January 20, 2006

Warning: yet again another rant folks... January’s not shaping up as a good month for me. Hope that changes soon.

My brain functions relatively well early in the mornings, and by that I mean REALLY early as in starting around midnight onwards. Then at 4 or 5pm it starts to shut down. My eyes start getting red, I yawn incessantly, and I just want to curl up with my favorite pillow. So it’s a good thing that most of the time we have already been dismissed from duty or school around 5 and I get home by 6pm coz by that time I really am nothing more than a walking zombie. I get around 4 to 6 hours of sleep every Mondays to Saturdays; that is if I’m lucky. Then I make amends by sleeping most of Sunday, my new favorite day of the week.

Why am I talking about this? Well mainly coz I’m fed up with the people who complain that I don’t reply to their calls or text messages. Of course, how can one reply when one is sleeping like the dead? As far as I know, I have never sleepwalked so I highly doubt I would sleeptext if there have ever been cases of that.

So all I’m saying is this to those totally bwisit na taong walang pakundangang magcomment ng masama sakin at magcomplain: just because I have a different body clock than you and that I don’t stay up late at night for your freaking convenience doesn’t mean you have the bloody right to dictate and lecture me about being irresponsible. I do my part, more so even coz I cover for my groupmates’ proverbial necks when they don’t manage to finish their part of the work. I hope you decide to turn up that snotty wrongly righteous nose of yours somewhere else before I get irritated enough to shove it into your nonexistent brain.



Okay... got that out of my system. Time for replies:

Shannelle: Ginawa daw bang hostage yung mga libro ko! Lolz ^_^ Umn, teka check ko lang list ko... ahh, eto. Judith McNaught’s A Kingdom of Dreams, Jude Deveraux’s The Conquest, and Julie Garwood’s Castles. Wow, parang ang tagal ko ng hindi nagbabasa ng kahit anong romance novel a... di ko kasi feel e.

QT and Aldrin: oh yeah... I did see this black and silver covered Narnia compilation that was like 3inches thick costing around 800-900php before. Dunno the publisher though, nakita ko lang yun mga ilang months before they theaters released the movie. Mas okay na yun I think compared dun sa tinitinda nila ngayon na collection. Definitely mas mura since ala man lang siyang 1thou.

Ana: lolz ^_^ I’m not really that pissed off about it na. Just don’t let me come within 20 feet of her and we’ll both be fine. At least my blood doesn’t boil anymore at just the thought of her or what she did or whenever I see her victim, my poor dilapidated book.



Gah... I really need to get my blog's comment function to work but am too lazy to tweak it around. Maybe on Sunday... maybe. Waaaahhh!!! Ang dami kong kailangan tapusin!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home