Saturday, July 01, 2006

Feeling really lazy

Wednesday:
I was expecting around 16 people to come last Wednesday; my RLE and thesis groupmates mostly. Lucia announced that it was our town's fiesta and she invited EVERYONE during class and promptly said that they should all go to my house. All I could do was scratch my head and hope to heaven the food mom, ate My, and Lola Ising cooked was enough (and it was enough, thank God!) for instead of 16, 27 people came. Imagine my mom's surprise when 2 (very crammed with nursing students) jeepneys stopped in front of our gate ^^0

Thursday:
Hate going first during RDs; I told Sir Farley as much and what does he do but choose me to go first. Irritating cruddy sod... I wanted to hit his head with a brick when he called out my name, but of course I couldn't coz 1) I'm rather fond of this particular prof and 2) he IS a prof after all and it really wouldn't go well with the admin and nursing department if he got injured by a student. Anyways, it went relatively well, although I felt nervous I was able to answer almost all the questions Sir Bucad, Sir Farley and Sir Kit asked... I didn't get scolded when I didn't know something, instead they explained things in a rather calm manner. Sir Farley didn't hit my hand with a deaver or Kelly or retractor (or whatever instrument that was near) as he threatened to do (and did) with the others. It was hilarious watching him and Sir Kit scare the hell out of the others when it was their turn.

Friday:
Was supposed to go meet Mam Sadac but Murphy's Law reared its ugly head when my bowels suddenly went haywire. All I can say is that LBM's a bitch. Enough said.

Saturday:
What to say? It's just around 8am and what have I been doing? Lazing around. Reading Black's chapter on the reproductive system and sexuality coz that's our topic this coming week. Or at least I was trying to read. Got bored so here I am blogging instead. Might go out later to watch Superman. Might not if I get too lazy to go out of the house. It's humid out, wonder if there's still a storm? Really should watch the news more often.

Oh, here are some love quotes for all of you peeps in love out there. Found them some time ago and I keep thinking I should post these on the blog but then I keep forgetting so now that I have actually remembered... anyways, here goes:


"True love doesn't have a happy ending. That's because true love doesn't have an ending."

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, only with what you are expected to give- which is everything."

"It is rare to find a person who not only accepts you for who you are, but makes you proud of what you are."

"Truly loving means letting go of all expectations. It means acceptance, even the celebration of another's personhood."

"Love cures people- both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it."
**this reminds me of Aoshi and Misao**

"Pains of love are far more sweeter than all the pleasures there are."

"We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

"To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others."

"There are so many stars in the sky, only few are radiant enough to be seen. Among those you choose to ignore is the one willing to shine for you forever even if your glance remains elsewhere."

"Follow your heart. It might not be always right but despite the pain, you'll have memories that will make you smile once and every rare while."

"The tears shed over heartbreaks are the words left unsaid and the deeds left undone."

"Love never grows when it is secretly kept in our hearts. Love will only find it's fulfillment when it finds it's way out and dwells in the heart of the person destined to have it."

"Love isn't blind, it sees but just doesn't mind."

"Love isn't measured with how much you can give- which is only EVERYTHING you've got."


Cheesy, aren't they? ^__________^ Ja ne, minna!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home