Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Genrou got upgraded

Just a bit. With an additional 80GB harddisk (he only had 40GB before, which I will now use as a backup drive for storing files) and 512MB RAM (previously only 256MB).

He has ziltch in files now though as he got reformatted as well. Good thing I back up my files; I sure hope those cds are functional.

It cost me 6400php to buy the parts at Silicon Valley and an additional of 1000php to have him serviced at home *sigh*. Ang mahal naman...

He STILL has no speakers on him though. I think I’d never be able to buy this desktop his own set of vocal cords. Poor thing is mute ahahahha ^^0

At least he’s faster now. And more importantly, he doesn’t have any viruses and doesn’t hang on me at the most inappropriate of times *whew*

Oh! And I’ve finally applied to Smart Bro for their Wifi connection, so... *shrug* additional fees, but then at least it’s unlimited and I don’t have to gnash my teeth together every time it rains coz I lose my landline’s dialtone during those times without fail. Grrrrrr! Stupid PLDT! I'm gonna have that line disconnected as soon as the wifi connection's installed. Why? Coz I don't bleeding need a phone line that goes AWOL every time I need to use it, that's why. Gawds, even Mom's fed up with complaining about that line so away it'll go in a few weeks time. So ditch the pldt landline number I gave you guys before, k?

Hmmm, what else? Nothing much. School wise: we don't have class from Mon to Wed coz our profs are at Baguio for their retreat. Ms. Vital our CI for Thurs needs to go somewhere so our group doesn't have duty on that day as well. I'll only need to come in for Friday and Saturday.

BTW, Guids... remember the dream I told you about with you and Cy? Natuloy the other day. You guys were looking for a person daw. Didn't get the name, but it seemed very important that you find him/her. YOu two ended up fighting and parting ways coz you couldn't agree which way to go. I woke up when you were both screaming at each other. Bad dream, that, ne?

Ana-nechan: How're the kakasaku fics? Read any yet?

2 Comments:

At Thu Oct 05, 02:09:00 PM 2006, Blogger ana said...

read one...

disturbing in that si sakura na bata pa rin ang nakikita ko...

*sweatdrop*

 
At Fri Oct 06, 04:44:00 PM 2006, Blogger feifu said...

lolz ^^0 you haven't seen how Sakura looks like 2 1/2 years after Naruto went off to train with Jiraiya kasi ne? She looks basically the same pero definitely more mature yung dating niya at 15y/o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home