Monday, September 04, 2006

Sir Farley no Baka!!!

Gaahhhh!!! I really hate him for making the NCM104 lecture midterm exam so gods-be-darned DIFFICULT!!! Other than that of course he still retains his status as one of my most favorite of all time nursing lecturers ^_____^

Love you, Sir heheh... in a mentor-student way of course.

I don't really hate him per se; I just wanna wring his neck and hang him on the nearest treebranch whenever he conjures up those analytical and situational tests of his that just drain my brain of its very last functional neuron. But I understand why he gives those types of test questions and am thankful he does so coz they do make me strive to learn more just to fricking pass heheheh ^^0

Just wish he actually was our lecturer for Metab. I plan to ask him if I could sit in on one (or several, yung bang till the end of the sem na) of his Monday or Friday classes on Metab... sana pumayag siya. He owes me a few favors anyway. Of course I'd still go to my real lecture class, I just need the added info he provides during his lectures.

Anyways, here's another online personality test:

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)



Oh, it's Ems' birthday today! Ems is one of my groupmates in the RLE. He and Ida and Vina joined the group at the start of this semester; they used to belong to a different RLE group. Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMS!!! (Ems is short for Emmanuel, k? Not our Ems as in Emma Saintski my dear most favorite roommate from Mrs. F's boarding house. Some call Ems Manny but I can't help being reminded of Pacquiao whenever he's called that so I'd rather call this boy Ems since Pacquiao irritate the heck out of me whenever I see him on tv ^_^0)

And BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICKY!!! Nicky-nicky's also an RLE groupmate. Oist kid, asan ang libre namin? Pag-usapan na niyo nina Ems at Mirra san niyo kami ililibre ha! Speaking of which, ADVANCED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIRRA-MIRS!!! ^___________^

Hmmm... what else? Oh... I watched Miami Vice (or is that Vise?) Wahh, it's B-O-R-I-N-G!!! Typical undercover detectives going against mafia/druglord bit with the guns, cars, and girls. Haaaay... why my mom likes action movies like these I would never ever understand. Give her a movie that has car chases and gun fights and she gets a real big smile on her face while watching, make her watch a chick flick, an asian movie, or one of those artfilms and she snoozes through them however beautiful the story actually is... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home