Thursday, August 10, 2006

Glimpses

Opened the gate yesterday afternoon for Tita Pes coz Myra (their househelp) went with Ate My to buy ice cream at the grocery. So there I was in my uber comfortable but also severely tattered mukhang basahan and almost see-through-coz-its-gotten-so-thin shirt and shorts ensemble, hair still wet from the shower I took after getting home from school when I saw him.

He's probably an officemate who drove Tita home coz she usually carpools with her officemates to and from well, work.

I don't have a single clue who he is but when I saw him I felt my heart drop to the general direction of my feet and my jaw hit the floor. I wanted to literally kick myself for looking the way I did coz gawds above and all the devils below, that guy was just... gorgeous!!! *gushing and squealing into pillow like a crazed fangirl*

Men have no business looking like that, damn it!!!

Just think about it this way, if David Wesley could be brought to life, he’s an extremely close copy.

*huge sigh*

Waaaaaah !_! he probably thinks I’m the house help hahahah -_-0

And no, I am not in any way asking Tita who he is. I don’t wanna know!!! He might be married – I hope to hell not! – or gay – though he didn’t sound it – or a relative of ours so I don’t want to find out. But here I am just itching to catch another glimpse of him again... is that so bad?

1 Comments:

At Thu Aug 10, 12:30:00 PM 2006, Blogger ana said...

WAI!! If David could be brought to life, he's an extremely close copy...

OH... MY... GODS...!! *squeals like a deranged fan-girl* which i can't do since I'm in the office and all

*ahem*

Me wanna see! When can I come visit you?! When!

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday to Russell John Marcus!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home